Connect to Worcade via Zapier
Our Zapier integration is currently in need of beta testers! Tell us your Zapier email address and we’ll invite you to participate.
To receive a notification for any new (or updated) Worcade conversation via Pushover using Zapier, follow the example below.
Connecting Worcade to Pushover (example)
Create a new zap
- Login to Zapier
- Click Make a zap!
Setup Worcade as a trigger
- In Choose a Trigger App, select Worcade
- Choose between only new conversations or updated conversations as well
- Connect your Worcade account by entering your Worcade login email address, password and API key
- Choose whether you’d like to suppress notifications you initiated yourself
- Test the trigger and Continue if everything works fine.
Setup Pushover as an action
- In Choose an Action App, select Pushover
- Choose between the type of notification. Emergency Push Notifications require you to acknowledge you read them.
- Connect your Pushover account by entering your Pushover key
- Setup the template of the push notification you’ll receive. You can just connect the Worcade conversation’s title to Pushover’s message or utilise more fields.
- Finish the zap.